Friday, December 7, 2012

I just got 3 90 count bags of pizza rolls...

That's 270 crust wrapped cheese, meat, and sauce filled delicious pizza rolls.

I'm somewhat worried about my health now, or at least what it's going to be after I finish all these.

I think I'm going to do what I've never heard of anyone doing before: use pizza rolls as an ingredient in some recipe. Like a pizza roll salad, or a pizza roll chili. Or maybe I'll come up with a way to glaze them in ranch flavoring before cooking.

I've already discovered a ton of ramen recipes that don't sound good but turn out really tasty. Chocolate ramen is one of them. Noodles and chocolate shouldn't go together that well.

Any suggestions on what to add to pizza rolls to make a crazy recipe? Let me know in the comments section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment